iHeartMedia Lancaster and Reading PA has an opening for Account Executive in our Outside Sales Department. This will be a Full-Time Permanent position, with Monday-Friday 8a-5pm hours.
This position will require the following qualifications:
- 2 year sales experience
- Self Motivated
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Persuasive personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- must have a valid driver’s license.
To Apply for this position please click HERE.
- Develop and oversee all promotional and contest initiatives of station.
- Directly supervise employees in the Promotions Department including but not limited to hiring, training, disciplining and appraising performance of employees.
- Write, create and produce on-air promotional.
- Plan and develop station promotions.
- Supervise stations contests including originating or adapting ideas, arranging prizes and listener events.
- Maintain accurate records of contestants, and ensure contests are conducted in accordance with FCC regulations and law.
- Represent station at community events and promotions.
- Coordinate activities of other departments involved in production of promotions and remotes.
- Maintain stations prize closet, inventory of station premiums and inventory and control of station banners.
- Prepare affidavits for clients attesting to the promotional announcements aired for a particular campaign.
- Coordinate all prizes and winners and make sure prizes are available for front desk distribution. Handle all release forms to insure 1099’s are in order for distribution.
- College degree in Communications or Marketing preferred but not required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in broadcast marketing, public relations or related field.
- Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations related to broadcast marketing.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to handle stress and related pressures.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move in excess of 50 pounds.
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Internships at iHeartMedia Lancaster PA
To Apply for an Internship Please click HERE
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for WLAN-FM and WLAN-AM, please provide us with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following person at WLAN-FM / WLAN-AM:
1265 Perkiomen Avenue
Reading, PA 19602
LATEST EEO REPORT:
View PDF Document for the 2014-2015 EEO Report